Most important 28 math riddles that even your math teacher will fail. All these riddles are very interesting and challenging. If you are good at mathematics you can solve these riddles. How many riddles you can solve, write below the comment section.
28 Math riddles that even your math teacher will fail
1. Riddle: How much will a 38° angle measure when looked at under a microscope that magnifies ten times?
2. Riddle: 81 x 9 = 801. What must you do to make the this equation true?
3. Riddle: You want to boil a two-minute egg. If you only have a three-minute timer (hourglass), a four-minute timer and a five-minute timer, how can you boil the egg for only two minutes?
4. Riddle: What two whole, positive numbers that have a one-digit answer when multiplied and a two-digit answer when added?
5. Riddle: What did the triangle say to the circle?
6. Riddle: The ages of a father and son add up to 66.
The father’s age is the son’s age reversed.
How old could they be?
(3 possible solutions).
7. Riddle: If a boy blows 18 bubbles,
Then pops 6 eats 7 and then
He pops 5 and blows 1.
How many are left?
One is to three as three is to five and five is to four and four is the magic number.
What is the pattern?
9. Riddle: What did the little lobster get on its math test?
10. Riddle: How can you make the following equation true by drawing only one straight line: 5+5+5=550? Can you figure it out?
11. Riddle: Why is it easier to count cows than sheep?
12. Riddle: If 4+2=26, 8+1=79 and 6+5=111. Then, what is 7+3?
13. Riddle: A sphere has three, a circle has two, and a point has zero. What is it?
14. Riddle: I am a three digit number.
My tens digit is five more than my ones digit.
My hundreds digit is eight less than my tens digit.
What number am I?
How old is your son? asked a man to his neighbour. My son is five times as old as my daughter and my wife is five times as old as my son. Iam twice as old as my wife whereas my grandmother, who is celebrating her eighty-first birthday is as old as all of us put togeather.
How old is the man’s son?
16. Riddle: If you’re 8 feet away from a door and with each move you advance half the distance to the door. How many moves will it take to reach the door?
17. Riddle: How do you make the number 7 even without addition, subtraction, multiplication, or division?
18. Riddle: How can you take 2 from 5 and leave 4?
19. Riddle: Can you write down eight eights so that they add up to one thousand?
20. Riddle: A tree doubled in height each year until it reached its maximum height over the course of ten years. How many years did it take for the tree to reach half its maximum height?
21. Riddle: In a stable there are men and horses. In all, there are 22 heads and 72 feet. How many men and how many horses are in the stable?
22. Riddle: How many sides does a circle have?
23. Riddle: How many times can you subtract the number 5 from 25?
24. Riddle: When John was six years old he hammered a nail into his favorite tree to mark his height. Ten years later at age sixteen, John returned to see how much higher the nail was. If the tree grew by five centimeters each year, how much higher would the nail be?
I am four times as old as my daughter. In 20 years time I shall be twice as old as her.
How old are we now?
26. Riddle: There is a clothing store in Bartlesville. The owner has devised his own method of pricing items. A vest costs $20, socks cost $25, a tie costs $15 and a blouse costs $30. Using the method, how much would a pair of underwear cost?
27. Riddle: What did one math book say to the other math book?
28. Riddle: Lily is a lilypad in a small pond. Lilly doubles her size each day, On the 20th day she covers the whole pond. On what day was Lily half the size of the pond?
Here you will find many Puzzles, Riddles, Brain Teasers, Brain Games, Quizzes, and many more puzzles. These 28 Math riddles that even your math teacher will fail. We are creating various fun and interesting types of puzzles for adults and kids. Always think logically to solve easily these types of puzzles. On this website, you will play very fun games & quizzes that can improve your visual and logical thinking. Regularly we are updated with new puzzles, riddles & quiz on this site. Check out daily to get new puzzles, riddles & quizzes.