Here you will get the most popular 30 kids riddles with answers. All these riddles can tease the kid’s brain. We are sharing various types of riddles and puzzles. If you are a riddles lover you can solve all these riddles. How many riddles you can solve, write below the comment section.
Most Popular 30 Kids Riddles With Answers
1. Riddle: If a rooster laid a brown egg and a white egg, what kind of chicks would hatch?
2. Riddle: What are moving left to right, right now?
3. Riddle: How many times can you subtract the number 5 from 25?
4. Riddle: How many sides does a circle have?
5. Riddle: A man in a car saw a Golden Door, Silver Door and a Bronze Door. What door did he open first?
6. Riddle: If you were running a race, and you passed the person in 2nd place, what place would you be in now?
7. Riddle: How can you leave a room with two legs and return with six legs?
8. Riddle: There are 30 cows in a field, and 28 chickens. How many didn’t?
9. Riddle: Look in my face, I am somebody; Look in my back, I am nobody.
What am I?
10. Riddle: If you have me, you want to share me. If you share me, you haven’t got me. What am I?
11. Riddle: I have no feet, no hands, no wings, but I climb to the sky. What am I?
12. Riddle: How many seconds are there in one year?
13. Riddle: What goes up when the rain comes down?
14. Riddle: Why did Tigger go to the bathroom?
15. Riddle: What did the baseball glove say to the ball?
16. Riddle: I am the beginning of the end, and the end of time and space. I am essential to creation, and I surround every place.
What am I?
17. Riddle: I have two hands, but I can not scratch myself. What am I?
18. Riddle: There are 20 people in an empty, square room. Each person has full sight of the entire room and everyone in it without turning his head or body, or moving in any way (other than the eyes). Where can you place an apple so that all but one person can see it?
19. Riddle: Johnny’s dad had told Johnny that if he could get an A+ on his final exam, he could get any ice cream flavor he wanted plus a pizza. When the day for the final exam came, the professor said, “There are three questions on this exam. You will have one hour to answer them all and no more. Anyone caught taking any longer or cheating will get an automatic F.” When Johnny received the paper, he read the first question. As he read it, he realized the exam was no piece of cake so he worked as hard as he could. When he finally finished question one, he checked the clock. There was only 5 minutes left! At this rate, he wouldn’t be able to finish in time. As Johnny looked around, he saw that there were hundreds of students and figured that he could get away with a few extra minutes, so he worked away past the hour mark. As Johnny went to turn in his paper, the professor stopped him. “Young man,” the professor said sternly. “I saw you keep working long after the 1-hour mark. You were caught cheating and will get an F.” Thinking quickly, Johnny replied, “Do you know who I am?” The professor stoically responded, “I neither know or care who you are. You need to learn respect and discipline.” “Good.” said Johnny and he ran away. When the day for the exam scores to be announced came, Johnny received an A+. How?
20. Riddle: The more you take away, the more I become. What am I?
21. Riddle: Before Mount Everest was discovered, what was the highest mountain on Earth?
22. Riddle: There are two monkeys on a tree and one jumps off. Why does the other monkey jump too?
23. Riddle: They have not flesh, nor feathers, nor scales, nor bone. Yet they have fingers and thumbs of their own. What are they?
24. Riddle: This is as light as a feather, yet no man can hold it for long. What am I?
25. Riddle: How do you spell COW in thirteen letters?
26. Riddle: I am white when I am dirty, and black when I am clean. What am I?
27. Riddle: What is more useful when it is broken?
28. Riddle: I make two people out of one. What am I?
29. Riddle: What belongs to you, but other people use it more than you?
30. Riddle: David’s father has three sons: Snap, Crackle, and _____?
Here you will find many Puzzles, Riddles, Brain Teasers, Brain Games, Quizzes, and many more puzzles. Most popular 30 kids riddles with answers. We are creating various fun and interesting types of puzzles for adults and kids. Always think logically to solve easily these types of puzzles. On this website, you will play very fun games & quizzes that can improve your visual and logical thinking. Regularly we are updated with new puzzles, riddles & quiz on this site. Check out daily to get new puzzles, riddles & quizzes.
- 14 Who Am I Riddles for kids and adults with answers
- Top 30 What Am I riddles that stretch your brain
- 20 Best fun and jokes riddles with answers
- 6 Math Riddles that’s stump even your smart friend